- About Us
- Concessions & Special Events
- Other Services
- News & Updates
The Cox Organization strives to fulfill needs recognized in local communities through outreach programs and other socially conscious efforts. Our current efforts include edible food donations and a toy drive.
Edible Food Donations:
- Ohio Expo Center (Year-round food donations) – Faith Mission
- Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Derby Festival – Dare to Care
- Kansas Rockfest – Restart
- Bamajam (Enterprise, Alabama) – Christian Mission Center
- Bristol Motor Speedway – Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee
Our toy drive was initiated after the 2012 holiday season. Media outlets in the southeast were writing about the vast shortage of new toys being donated to less fortunate children. We decided that each time we purchased supplies for our business, we would purchase a new toy to donate to a child in need. By March, we already had nearly thirty toys! During the fall of 2013, all of the toys were divided; some of them were donated to Perry Outreach Program in Perry, Georgia, while the rest were donated to Echo and/or Metropolitan Ministries in Tampa, Florida.
We will be making quarterly donations of food and toys to local animal shelters. For more information, please contact Morgan Scott at: email@example.com